Who we are
Dublin Web Girl found at https://www.dublinwebgirl.com.
What type of information we collect & how we collect it
Voluntarily supplied information
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have placed an order on our website.
- You have subscribed to our mailing list.
- You have commented on a post or reviewed a product.
- You have registered an account on the site.
www.dublinwebgirl.com currently collects and processes the following voluntarily supplied information:
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and optional account information like username and password.
- We collect your email address when subscribing to our mailing list.
- Name and email address when commenting or reviewing products on the website.
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, and email, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Automatically tracked information
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping as well as tracking analytics.
What we do with the information we have
We only collect and use the personal data for the sole purpose it was intended for.
- When purchasing a product, we collected personal data such as name, email address and billing address. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to: Send you information about your account and order, Respond to your requests, process payments and prevent fraud.
- When subscribing to our site, we collect your email address and use this to send you post updates and subscriber emails from the www.dublinwebgirl.com domain only.
- When commenting and reviewing products we use your name to display with your comment, and your email address to notify you that your comment or review is live. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on www.dublinwebgirl.com, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
We do not share any information received from our users with any other organisations or individuals except for secure third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you. These providers are listed below
1. Paypal & PayPal Checkout
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We also accept payments through Strip. Information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and your billing information will be sent securely to Stripe.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is Consent.
By filling providing your personal details during a purchase, you are consenting for us to process your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and delivering your order. You are not consenting for your details to be used for any other purpose, or shared with another individual or organisation.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.